Bad bad bad

Express444555's review of 1and1 www.1and1.co.uk

“Bad bad bad”

Written on: 04/07/2014 by Express444555 (1 review written)

I joined or so i thought 2 days ago, entered my card details, built the site which took me 4 hours as i've never done it before. Nothing showed up & i never received a confirmation email so i contacted them to be told new domains can take 24 hours to show & the confirmation email can take 2 hours but he assured me i was a member with the login details i gave him so i left it at that. Next day still nothing & no email from them so i rang again & spoke to a lady who told me there was a problem with their email system & would be sorted by the end of the day, i was suspicious at this point as it was clear that she just wanted to get rid of me quickly. I then sent them an email asking for confirmation if i was a member or not & 2 days have passed & no reply!. I am not one for complaining & this is my 1st ever review of any supplier but i am so angry of the the way this company has acted. My advice is maybe pay a little more & try a decent provider...