Worst Registrar EVER to transfer a domain to. 1and1.com

Guest's review of 1and1 www.1and1.co.uk

“Worst Registrar EVER to transfer a domain to. 1and1.com”

Written on: 27/09/2013

I have been trying to transfer a domain to a client of mine for about 3 weeks now, still nothing resolved. We transfer 100's of domains a year, and they make it near impossible to make the transition easy for their clients. I do not see why anyone would use this Registrar for anything at all. This is why I am writing this. Just to transfer one domain, they are requesting our owner's drivers license photo, article of incorporation, as well as a Standardized Form of Authorization (FOA) signed by our owner. Ridiculous! Not only that, I was on the phone with them three times and they said they are waiting for signed agreement to be approved. And now, they are asking for us to send the FOA again, I guess they lost it. I will never, ever do business with this company.

Concerneddomainer's Comment

Written on: 27/09/2013

I am speaking of 1and1.com, not sure about 1and1.co.uk, but I'm sure it's the same!