Not a free trial

Guest's review of 1and1 www.1and1.co.uk

“Not a free trial”

Written on: 16/04/2013

I tried to create a website using 1&1's free 30 day trial (£4.99 a month after that). Unfortunately, some issues meant that i had to cancel the account on the same day as i opened it.
However, 10 days later £35.93 was debited from my paypl account. Apparently, they had not cancelled my account as requested.
Also, it was not a 30 day free trial but a money back guarantee and they had debited 6 months in advance - £4.99 + vat.
when i questioned this, they were very rude on the phone and kept refering to their T&C's.
Please don't be fooled by the 'try it FREE' wording on the website - its not free!

Cupid2709's Comment

Written on: 17/06/2013

hi there, I had the same issue, I wants to cancel it as well. 1and1 websitebuilder let me down down and down. I have no patient any more with it.