never use 1&1 disasterous & rude company

Guest's review of 1and1 www.1and1.co.uk

“never use 1&1 disasterous and rude company”

Written on: 14/03/2013

7 years later I am still fighting these ghastly people. After making it impossible to use some web addresses I purchased 7 years ago, I then wrote to them and confirmed that I wanted to terminate my business association as their customer care service (everyone's foreign and out to lunch). I then didn't hear from them for seven years (hallelujah) then seven years later gets a bill for over £500 saying they hadn't processed my termination and I had to do that (even though I have no record of a name or a number) and that as a goodwill gesture they would reduce the bill by £300 and have been hounding me to pay the balance. Which I absolutely refuse to do.

They are THE most incompetent useless outfit I have ever come across and I want anyone thinking of dealing with them DONT DO IT you will be hounded by the oncompetents and their collections company until you give in. I won't and would be delighted to see them in court!