Potential Scam Artists?

Guest's review of 1and1 www.1and1.co.uk

“Potential Scam Artists?”

Written on: 24/01/2013

Their billing practices are questionable and customer service is non-existent. I entered a 1 year billing contract which involved a $200 limit with PayPal Billing. While I was entering my personal details, there was no clarification on how much they would be billing me on a monthly basis and this concerned me greatly. I do NOT need a company attempting to bill me up towards $200 for webhosting services! I also did not like their 'user-friendly' control panel and did not find it intuitive at all. Immediately after signing up, I emailed to cancel the cancel even before the first invoice was received. Customer Service gave me much hassle and determined that my contract will not expire for a year. Given their 90 Day refund policy, I think they are unethical to hold me to a contract for services that I will NOT be using at all and have not even uploaded data to their servers.

Please be wary of this company. I seriously have bad vibes from their contractual billing practices.