Utterly dreadful hosting company - run a mile!

NeutronStarGazer's review of 1and1 www.1and1.co.uk

“Utterly dreadful hosting company - run a mile!”

Written on: 23/01/2013 by NeutronStarGazer (1 review written)

I made a serious mistake a few years back and registered a number of domains names with 1 and 1. I now find that it is virtually impossible to transfer these domain names away from 1 and 1 to another ISP. Their control panels and dialogue boxes are illogical and badly designed and I suspect deliberately so. I may just have to ditch those domain names for now and get new ones. Horrible.

Hazelbate's Response to NeutronStarGazer's Review

Written on: 24/02/2013

I'm in exactly the same situation with 4 company domains. It's a complete nightmare and destroying my business. My domain names are my business so changing it won't help. I understand another customer took 1and1 to court and they still wouldn't transfer the domains. What on earth can a company do to justly get it's own domain names transferred? PLEASE CAN ANYONE ADVISE?