DO NOT EVEN THINK OF SIGNING UP TO 1 AND 1

Guest's review of 1and1 www.1and1.co.uk

“DO NOT EVEN THINK OF SIGNING UP TO 1 AND 1”

Written on: 14/12/2012

Thi company are a disgrace. They take money without asking, never reply to letters or email, and send threaten to send in debt collector to customers who complain about their poor service. DON'T GET RIPPED OFF BY THIS EXCUSE OF AN ORGANISATION!!!!!

Helenmh's Comment

Written on: 22/12/2012

I will support you in this. I had a personal website from them at £5.99 a month. A few weeks ago I got a phone call from some sales person trying to sell the business package at £19.99 a month. Imagine my shock when two weeks ago I got an invoice for £71.29!!! They said I had consented to this over the telephone! They have also threatened me with debt collectors because I'm refusing to pay them. I don't know whether just to pay to get them off my back or keep fighting them! I'm not in work - I'm a carer looking after my elderly Dad so I don't have that much money to get a lawyer etc.. But I'm telling everyone I know to avoid this company at all costs.