dont even think about it!!

Guest's review of 1and1 www.1and1.co.uk

“dont even think about it!!”

Written on: 23/11/2012

Should you try to cancel your contract, dealing with this company is a nightmare. Your cedit card will be charged continually. Should you delete your credit card information you will be sent to collections. They do not take checks and will return them to you as to aquire your credit card number. Do not use this company and save yourself the aggravation. I have been trying to close my acoount for close to a year and recieved a late payment charge once again.

1And1_Do_Not_Use's Comment

Written on: 30/11/2012

They are a scam and should be shut down. I bought and paid for a domain and never used it. A year later they automatically deducted my PayPal account. I was angry and went into the site and tuned off the auto renewal function and I also blocked them from PayPal. I thought it was over. Then a year later they send me a message saying they tried to deduct the amount but there's no funds in my account... there was but I blocked them. I then went back into the account and found that they had switched back the auto renewal.. what scammers. I then emailed them and they told me to cancel the account and it should be okay. I did that, they still kept harassing me for payment. The account has been closed and I can't sign in, but they keep requesting payment and now they're threatening to send debt collectors for something I never used, cancelled a year ago and cancellled again. Do not deal with them under any circumstances. They have caused me so much stress and I'm not well. I do not owe them a dime and will not pay for something I don't owe them.