Fast But TERRIBLE Service

harryjamesuk's review of 1and1 www.1and1.co.uk

“Fast But TERRIBLE Service”

Written on: 02/11/2012 by harryjamesuk (3 reviews written)

I signed up for the business plan and was very happy when I got it. I found it very fast and simple to use. Only downside to 1&1 I had was that it costs quite a lot and for the features I wanted, I needed to pay a lot extra. I decided to cancel once by contacting them. They then told me to visit contract.1and1.com where I cancelled. After 1 month, I was charged around £24 (It was somewhere round that, I forgot now) for my websites SSL! Though I cancelled my website, They still charged me for the SSL. I told them about this and they said It's just because I didn't cancel that but surely, If you're cancelling the website which had SSL in the package, The SSL would stop too? I didn't buy it separately. Also, the service has a long response time usually and if cancelling over the phone, The changes will not be made on contract.1and1.com which really confuses things. There's still a lot 1&1 need to improve and I'm not going back.