Keep Well Away! Legal Scam!

Guest's review of 1and1 www.1and1.co.uk

“Keep Well Away! Legal Scam!”

Written on: 12/10/2012

I run a small game community, i was looking to start a website for the community and decided to take out a 30 day free trial. I wasnt pleased with the service so i decided to cancle. The cancelation process is shocking, i had to wait 30 mins on the phone for them to give me a link that would allow me to cancle my packages/account. I had cancled and i thought that was that.....I was wrong! I received a letter reminding me to pay. I ignored it. I then received another letter a few weeks later remiding me to pay, or they would get debt collection agents involved, i contacted support and they told me it was a mistake and that everything was fine, this was in june. Its now October and i received an email from a Debt collecting agent. They were still wanting money! Shocking!
Keep away. I now use One.com For hosting and it's fantastic. Go with them! Only £10 Per year.
Avoid 1&1. It may be good while your services are running, but when its time to cancle, the hell begins!