DONT make me a website

Arturov442's review of 123-Reg -

“DONT make me a website”

Written on: 08/08/2014 by Arturov442 (1 review written)

A couple of months ago I purchased 123-reg site builder which I was very happy with, then I get a phone call from craig something asking if everything is ok and trying to sell me a new product called make me a website. I told him straight away I wasn't interested in having some make a site for me but he carried on saying he could drop the price and take off fees other people have to pay. In the end I put the phone down on him because he wouldn't shut up, I felt like the whole thing was very high pressure, trying to make me sign up to a service I don't need. Now I seem to be getting constant calls from him but it only rings for a few seconds then hangs up. Please STOP. I'm very disappointed because up until now the service I've received from 123-reg has been excellent, now I'm thinking of moving to another provider.

Amrita123's Comment

Written on: 22/08/2014

Dear sir/madam,

My name is Amrita and I am a representative here at 123-Reg.

I am sorry to hear about your negative experience and I assure you that we don't condone these practices.

Please may we obtain your ticket number/domain name so we can investigate this further for you.