Technical problems ! Sites down ! Please call back later !

Guest's review of 123-Reg - www.123-reg.co.uk

“Technical problems ! Sites down ! Please call back later !”

Written on: 17/07/2014

Today is 17th July 2014 and 123-Reg are in an awful mess.

1) Sites are down
2) Cannot get through by phone, I did manage it once this morning and the young guy just said sorry we have technical problems please call back thsi afternoon
3) Cannot get anyone on their web chat
4) After writing on the web chat and requesting an email transcript I received one that was blank

Visit 123-reg.co.uk

Webfusiononline's Comment

Written on: 22/07/2014

Good Morning, my name is Daniel and I work here at 123-Reg.

I Have come across your post and would like to investigate into this.

I would like to help look into this further for you, if you could send me across details such as your Domain/Username to us, I will look into this further for you.

Kind Regards,

Daniel

Sjk892060's Comment

Written on: 22/07/2014

Good morning,

According to 123-Reg Technical Support there are two [name removed] at 123-Reg but he was not prepared to put me through to either as 123-Reg would "never communicate with a customer via Review Centre".

So I guess you don't exist.

Webfusiononline's Comment

Written on: 23/07/2014

I do apologise for your experience so far. If you could please comment with your username or a ticket ID I will look into this further.

Kind Regards,