Watch your account carefully

HCS-Cleaning-uk's review of 123-Reg - www.123-reg.co.uk

“Watch your account carefully”

Written on: 12/03/2014 by HCS-Cleaning-uk (2 reviews written)

Probably the most expensive hosting service I have come across. If you don;t watch out they will hold any expired/expiring domains to ransom for the astronomic sum of £90 5 minutes after you find out it is expiring. Don't hold your breath if you want them to renew domains for you as I have lost two valuable and essential TLD's through their shenanigans. Even after paying their ransom demand I did not get them back.
For the general masses who want a simple to use service they are ok. But a professional reseller can find better deals. Especially when buying .com domains.
when you host with them every add on costs more and the basic packages are not the best value for money. The website builder creates some of the worst sites I have ever seen and is morbidly slow. When they first started they were fantastic and I raved about them now they have grown into a lumbering leviathan and I rant about them.

Visit 123-reg.co.uk