Personal & Very helpful.

BKindle's review of 123-Reg - www.123-reg.co.uk

“Personal & Very helpful.”

Written on: 24/02/2014 by BKindle (1 review written)

After having a disastrous experience with One.com, I reverted back to my backup choice, & I can't express just how glad I am for doing so! I was looking for a company with a personal touch; a human to speak to; & for advice on products & services. Contact>> Scroll down>> Phone Number! Simple!

Upon phoning the number (I didn't have to wait in a queue) I was put through to very amicable & helpful [young?!] lady whose name I am not permitted to state here ("think of the sea!") but straight away she had my details in front of her, she answered my questions efficiently, enabled my rather dense & old fashioned sense of humour, & even guided me through the payment process.

Let me just add at this stage that I know there are cheaper alternatives out there. Ok? But the value of being able to "speak to a human being" is priceless in today's corporate climate.

I doubt anyone knows just how hard it is setting up your own business today until you try yourself, & having a company like this who can solve problems quickly & efficiently, & not over complicate tiny issues with procedure is a god-send! It's worth the money you pay.

I'd like who ever it is in charge of this company to recognise the vast importance their call center staff represent, & give all due credit to the girl that gave me confident reassurances the moment the call was answered.

I owe her for salvaging my day!

Visit 123-reg.co.uk