Fabulous expert service!

RainbowTrikeTours's review of 123-Reg - www.123-reg.co.uk

“Fabulous expert service!”

Written on: 31/01/2014 by RainbowTrikeTours (1 review written)

I have been working with Dragos this morning on transferring our new Wordpress website on to our 123 Reg domain. We originally created this website locally and after upgrading our 123 Reg account to a Business package decided to upload the website.

123 Reg offers some excellent step by step guides on how to do this seamlessly. However, I did encounter some problems which is why I raised a ticket for help.

I was immediately answered by Dragos, who continued to quickly respond to all of my questions. He demonstrated an excellent technical knowledge and most importantly he used plain English when instructing me on how to overcome problems. Where appropriate Dragos changed settings for me in order to allow the relevant access, but explained what he was doing throughout the process.

The ticket system for help is a great idea, it allows everyone time to read and look at problems. I have also used the live chat facility in the past and this is equally seamless.

The Helpdesk support that 123 Reg offers is second to none. I would not hesitate in recommending 123 Reg to anyone of my friends or colleagues.

Thank you so much for a fabulous service.

Visit 123-reg.co.uk