If you run a business pay for a service that works

TermovAccs's review of 123-Reg - www.123-reg.co.uk

“If you run a business pay for a service that works”

Written on: 25/01/2014 by TermovAccs (1 review written)

We have been on 123-reg for a couple of years and honestly, it's been the most unreliable service ever. Emails go down, servers go down and when it happens all you can do is open a ticket online - if it happens on the weekend - you are in serious trouble. We just had a full week of poor email service - seriously, every single day we either weren't able to send to receive emails. Also, 123-reg provided emails get flagged as spam far more often than any other provider. Just an all round poor service on web hosting, VPS and email -I am sure it's fine if you have a blog but if you run a business you need a more reliable provider that actually has support.

Visit 123-reg.co.uk

123Regonline's Response to TermovAccs's Review

Written on: 27/01/2014

Good Afternoon, My name is Karra I work here at 123-Reg.
I've come across your post and would like to help you directly and discuss this further. Can you give me a support ticket ID so I can search your account and investigate this further for you?

Regards