Fixing domain problems

allikatzentertainment's review of 123-Reg - www.123-reg.co.uk

“Fixing domain problems”

Written on: 12/10/2013 by allikatzentertainment (1 review written)

I entered Live Chat Support with Dorin. My problem was being unable to successfully point my web site to my domain name. In spite of having had two sets of instructions from both sites, I still didn't manage to connect. My ultimate published site link sent viewers to my domain name site. This was not a bad thing because I would recommend 123-Reg. Getting my domain name was easy and simple as 123 :)
It seemed my IP address was a problem and not being a techno type of person, looking at all the information was mind boggling.
I called 123-Reg support for help and advice..and they have now got my site up and running with the correct links. After spending hours and hours trying to resolved the problem myself, Dorin did it for me within minutes.
I would say to anyone else having similar problems, try for yourself first and second then contact them for help. They were excellent advisers.

Visit 123-reg.co.uk