Easy as 123 & friendly patient customer service

jgmc3's review of 123-Reg - www.123-reg.co.uk

“Easy as 123 and friendly patient customer service”

Written on: 02/09/2013 by jgmc3 (1 review written)

I've built a few websites and used loads of companies to get my domain names but this one is really as easy as 123. Not being funny but some of these dashboards are so complicated, it just drives you nuts. There dashboard is really simple to work out and to find.

I had an issue with ssl, this is the first time I'd used ssl so was struggling with it, I contacted the support team and now it's well on the way to being sorted, got the approval verification through so should be up and running in no time. They were very patient with me because this was the first time I'd encountered this and was in a sea without a sale, needed help. They helped. I've a feeling I may need more help with this ssl but I'm 100% confident that they'll help no problem.

So it's a big thank you to 123-reg and their support team, good stuff.

As I said, this is the best hosting/domain name company I've dealt with and I hope to keep doing so. I highly recommend them.

Visit 123-reg.co.uk

Jgmc3's Response to jgmc3's Review

Written on: 02/09/2013

I wrote this....sorry about the spelling, it's early!!

123-reg.co.uk