Corrected MY Error Immediately

AlrightGuvnorProductions's review of 123-Reg - www.123-reg.co.uk

“Corrected MY Error Immediately”

Written on: 29/08/2013 by AlrightGuvnorProductions (1 review written)

I am in the process of setting up my own company and had already bought a domain, namely alrightguvnorproductions.co.uk A business partner suggested that as alrightguvnor.com was free and could be considered to be snappier ( and certainly shorter) domain name for potential clients to remember, I buy that as well.

In my excitement to get this done quickly and being an old duffer, in my haste I wound up buying alrightguvnorproductions.com (plus the info site) by mistake.

I realised my error almost straight away and contacted 123-Reg where a very helpful gentleman (Jax) agreed that I could "return" my erroneous purchase and buy the domain names I had meant to. Given that they could quite justifiably have said it was my error etc, I was very pleasantly surprised by the helpful 'can do' attitude. Within minutes I received an e-mail confirming the refund had been arranged and would be in my account in up to 5 days.

Great service and I will be back! Thanks.

Visit 123-reg.co.uk