123-reg = Excellent

Guest's review of 123-Reg - www.123-reg.co.uk

“123-reg = Excellent”

Written on: 31/07/2013

I have used 123-reg for multiple domains and hosting services over the past few years and have to say they are very good.

Their prices are definitely worth the service, with them frequently being the cheapest place around.

They always warn you multiple times when your domains or services need renewing, giving you plenty of time to make sure you renew (or cancel) your domains or service.

Their control panel is very easy to use, and is definitely the best of the few I've come into contact with.

Whilst their FAQ may not have all the information you could need, (and to be honest, is there one that has every answer?)their live support is the best I've come into contact with, I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes for an advisor to get to me, and every time I have they have got me the answer I wanted within minutes.

I would highly recommend 123-reg compared to other hosting/domain services out there.

Visit 123-reg.co.uk