Five star support - Great value - Minor issue with payment

Guest's review of 123-Reg - www.123-reg.co.uk

“Five star support - Great value - Minor issue with payment”

Written on: 21/06/2013

I have registered a fair number of domains and host several web sites with 123-reg. They offer good value for money, a generally easy to use interface, and outstanding support.

As hosting web sites is only a small part of my job, I am not an expert, and have had reason to use 123-reg support on many occasions over the past few years. Their online chat is always courteous, efficient and effective - resolving every query I have ever had. It's the main reason I have transferred in domains and hosting from other companies.

My only quibble is the way 123-reg automatically take payment for hosting and domain services. I have had trouble in the past with a domain being renewed when I did not want it renewed. I understand why this is a convenience for some customers, but I fail to see why it cannot be an option when you register a new domain or buy hosting.

That small niggle aside - great value and superb support

Visit 123-reg.co.uk