I finally decided to leave!

opendoormedia's review of 123-Reg - www.123-reg.co.uk

“I finally decided to leave!”

Written on: 13/06/2013 by opendoormedia (3 reviews written)

Having been a customer of 123-reg for 10 years I have finally given up on the rubbish customer service, the poor up time and 3 years ago i gave up on their hosting. Now I give up on their control panel.

I finally gave up my hosting because the websites were so sluggish (I was on the TOP level package) the control panel was rubbish and the support for this was never resolved...

So I thought, hey I'll keep my domains there as I have so many and I will just use them and e-mail with DNS pointing at another hosting package... mistake! It was taking days for server propagation, I know it can take a while but I didn't realise quite how slow it was until I moved some domains elsewhere and it was pretty much instant (just like the hosting). Often my DNS would be changed and when checked was pointing somewhere completely different to the settings (not even the original or changed DNS) so finally my IT guy and I gave up and moved elsewhere.

I also got fed up with logging on and my control panel crashing on me. Seriously 123 you need to get your act together!

Visit 123-reg.co.uk