Poor Customer Service

opddesign's review of 123-Reg - www.123-reg.co.uk

“Poor Customer Service”

Written on: 24/05/2013 by opddesign (2 reviews written)

I called 123-reg.co.uk in order to cancel my InstantTraffic account for one of my domains.

I was promised the service was cancelled only to discover two days later the service still hasnt been cancelled for that particular domain.

As soon as I realized the account was not cancelled I called 123-reg.co.uk and to notify them that I made a call 2 days to cancel that particular, no word of apology was offered at all.

I found the attention to detail and due care and attention to be really terrible. I will definitely consider moving my other services to a different provide when it comes to renewal

Visit 123-reg.co.uk

Reviewer01's Response to opddesign's Review

Written on: 29/05/2013

Unfortunately, I have had a very similar experience to this recently too- I am in the middle of moving my accounts away from 123-reg, as I was very unimpressed by their handling of cessation of one of my accounts- basically they kept on billing me too.

Reviewer01's reply to Reviewer01's Comment

Written on: 30/05/2013

Fair play to 123-reg. Just had a call from them- seem to be taking feedback seriously. Shame it took so long to get there, but they seem to be willing to modify the cancellation part of the website to make it less likely this type of thing happens.

123-reg.co.uk