Things just don't work with 123-reg

Guest's review of 123-Reg - www.123-reg.co.uk

“Things just don't work with 123-reg”

Written on: 11/03/2013

I've been trying to get Google to re-trawl one of my sites that's parked with 123-reg (I no longer have their hosting package as it's not very intuitive). 14 days later and adding a CNAME DNS record and it still won't verify that I own the site... Have spoken to 123-reg and they said it was fixed! They're slow to answer and when you use their online support you can only give an e-mail address that you've bought from them...Plain bonkers.

Visit 123-reg.co.uk

Webfusiononline's Comment

Written on: 12/03/2013

Hello,

I work here at 123-reg and I would be happy to help you get this issue resolved. I cannot advise right now what could be causing the issue with your DNS however once I have your domain name I will be in a much better position to help you.

I can confirm that you can use any email address to sign up for a 123-reg, it does not need to be one which has been purchased through 123-reg. We will send responses or notifications of responses to your support request to the address on your 123-reg, which as said can be any email address you wish to use unless you opt to have these support requests send to an alternative email address.

If you send your details over to customerexperience@123-reg.co.uk I will be happy to work with you get your issues resolved as soon as possible.

Regards,