Fraudulant activity

Guest's review of 123-Reg - www.123-reg.co.uk

“Fraudulant activity”

Written on: 26/02/2013

I have been a customer at 123-reg since they started up many years ago. I am now moving all my domain names and web hosting away from them.

I cancelled the autorenew on several domain names weeks before renewal dates and still they charged me. They said only one refund allowed per account!!! Even though this was their error. This has happened several times in the last two months and keeps happening. I continue to be charged for items I cancelled in plenty of time. I feel out of control as they just take what they want irrespective of my clear and repeated communications and website changes. I have given up battling through their 'support' service.

Furthermore, to cancel a payment card you have to ring them on a 0845 number at 10p a minute, hold and hold and hold. No other option.

If you think you may be lucky and it won't happen to you, then good luck. Very annoying and improper behaviour. Theft. I am just trying to get my payment details off their system but it is going to cost me in phone calls.

Visit 123-reg.co.uk

Webfusiononline's Comment

Written on: 27/02/2013

Hello,

My name is James and I work for 123-reg.

I would like to investigate the issue you have raised about the services that you set to cancel however still auto renewed. If you could provide me with a support ticket reference number, domain or username and email me at customerexperience@123-reg.co.uk I will have this looked into.

James