Outstanding Customer Service

Guest's review of 123-Reg - www.123-reg.co.uk

“Outstanding Customer Service”

Written on: 26/02/2013

Brilliant service with 123-Reg, will never fade away from them, they been brilliant! I would recommend this service to friends, family and to other people for running as many websites as you wanted as they brilliant with the fast contact service which is available with their live chat function. Their staff are kind and they get the problems and your questions sorted. 100% for their loyalty and hard work. I liked how they can be always there to help you and allow many functions for your needed services. I would of liked to know before hand that their services are easier and more wider as it would of made me choose 123-reg straight away, but no matter what they got my attention at the end of the day and thats why I chose 123-Reg.co.uk. If they could include some more extra domains such as .fm etc. that would be brilliant. Recommended to all buyers and people needing to get a website set up! I use the product where everything is unlimited, I suggest this is the best one for you people!

Visit 123-reg.co.uk