Outages, poor service, terrible customer service

Guest's review of 123-Reg - www.123-reg.co.uk

“Outages, poor service, terrible customer service”

Written on: 11/02/2013

Have been using them for 10+ years

At first the service was good. I had no need to contact support during the first 9 years and I was happy.
Then about a year ago, I started to have problems that required me to contact support.
The response was slow and unhelpful. There have been multiple service outages which usually takes them a long time to fix and then offer no explanation or apology.

Have been hit with another outage on Friday and I've been 3 days without email. When I can get a response I've been fobbed off with lame excuses.

I can accept that every organisation has the odd technical blip, what I can't accept is that they pay lip service to customer service and in reality treat their customers like something they trod in.

What's worse is that I used to recommend them to my customers, they must have had dozens of referrals out of me over the years.

I will be leaving them today and not only will I not recommend them to anyone else going forwards, but I will suggest to anyone using them that they consider moving elsewhere.

These people will only understand how atrocious their service is if you vote with your feet.

Visit 123-reg.co.uk