worst, terrible

jwdhsn's review of 123-Reg - www.123-reg.co.uk

“worst, terrible”

Written on: 11/12/2012 by jwdhsn (1 review written)

Please note this is a "genuine review". I have recently switched over my wesbite from godaddy to 123-reg VPS hosting. I was informed that there is an unlimited bandwidth. After importing products to my website just twice, it went offline and was showing "bandwidth limit exceeded".
This is a miss selling and I have contacted consumer direct in this regards and will be demanding costs from them as well. I Would like to warn to be aware of them. Also, 90% Hosting companies in UK are totally rip off, they are expensive and hide themselves behind stupid terms and conditions.

Visit 123-reg.co.uk

Webfusiononline's Response to jwdhsn's Review

Written on: 19/12/2012

Hello,

I work here at 123-reg. I would be more than happy to look into your account so I would be able to offer you advice on your situation and work to find a resolution. If you would like me to please confirm a support ticket ID or send details to customerexperience@123-reg.co.uk.

Regards,