The company is awful.

• Service & Support

olivemarie's review of LifeSource Water Filtration Unit

LifeSource Water Filtration Unit

“The company is awful.”

Written on: 13/02/2013 by olivemarie (1 review written)

I would not recommend this product for many reasons, number 1 being that company is awful. I purchased a system last summer and they pressure you into it by giving a price that will expire within the week...pressure!

They claim they have this beotron filter that sets them apart from other systems, basically all it does is suspends minerals in the water that is unavailable to your body and makes your dishes look dirty.

The water tastes awful and it makes your hair dried out. They rigges the system up so weird that it affected my water pressure. The company doesn't return phone calls, I ended up having to file a complaint at the Better Business Bureau to get a response from them.

My new filter is less than half the price, the water tastes great, my dishes are clean, my hair is soft, my water pressure is normal, and they return my phone calls. LifeSource sucks.

Ajshoe's Response to olivemarie's Review

Written on: 18/02/2013

What brand system did you replace it with?

Olivemarie's reply to Ajshoe's Comment

Written on: 18/02/2013

I got a 3M whole house water filter system, it's so much better and it really did solve all the problems I had with LifeSource.

Lulujay's Response to olivemarie's Review

Written on: 14/01/2014

I love the taste of my LifeSource water and I carry it in bottles with me everywhere I go. I have not had any problems with my hair drying out in fact since I have had the LifeSource system my eczema has cleared up. I would not purchase any other system.

Jessieyuen's Response to olivemarie's Review

Written on: 05/03/2013

Yes, I agree with that, the company told me the carbon filter replacement about 700 dollars. When I call for the replacement they said that can't be replace, I have to purchase a new system again.
Awful, don't buy from them.

Ak79829's reply to Jessieyuen's Comment

Written on: 02/04/2013

Carbon filer replacement? From my understanding there is no filter to be replaced with the unit.

Lulujay's reply to Jessieyuen's Comment

Written on: 14/01/2014

The so called replacement filter is when you want to replace your system at the end of its approx. 20 year life. I have the LifeSource system and have not had to pay for anything extra since it was installed 4 years ago. I have also not had any problems with my system or with the company.