An absolute disgrace

• Quality of food

Guest's review of The Three Horseshoes, Moulton

“An absolute disgrace”

Written on: 04/02/2013

Was going to eat here for Sunday lunch until we walked in.... Dirty, foisty smelling and bad attitude to staff. Needless to say I walked out and took the family to The Six Bells Penmark which is in the next village. brilliant food, service and surroundings there.
I do believe that the horseshoes have just reopened this week after a refurb... Well I hope they've refurbed the staff also.

All i can say is if you want good food, drive straight past and carry on to Penmark.

• British

Food Type

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

S.cporter's Comment

Written on: 03/04/2013

weve just returned from an easter weekend break at the three horse shoes,im so glad I didnt let the above comment put us off, It certainly wasnt smelly or dirty as for the staff they were really busy as the place had constant flow of customers but nothing was to much trouble for them. the food was great couldnt fault it.We stayed to nights and the accomodation is very good. My grand daughter was taken ill on the second night, so we had to ring them after everyone had gone home and 5min later someone was there to help us. Id definately recommend to others and brilliant place for families the play is brilliant.