Check you bill!!

• Quality of food

Guest's review of The Three Horseshoes, Moulton

“Check you bill!!”

Written on: 29/10/2012

The 3 horseshoes is dirty, unfriendly and run by money hungry ignorant pigs. We have eaten there on several occasions and always had to check our bill as we have been charged for items we did not order/receive. This weekend we went for my son's birthday and uncertainly picked this venue for the children to play, 3 weeks prior we had visited and placed a rotten chip on the floor by the window....yes you guessed it...it was still there this weekend! The sofa's are ingrained with dirt, including scraped writing of 'clean me' 'filthy' and 'dirty' embedded in them. We were charged £26.00 for a drinks tab that included 2 glasses of wine, a jug of lemonade and bottle of water. Once queried we found 3 coke's, 2 coffees and a 3rd glass of wine entered to the bill! It took half an hour and the owner (IAN) to ring the bar staff that had ended his shift to try to claim we had in fact drank the extra drinks, once I explained I am allergic to coke and also my smallest child he quite simply asked why I had ordered them! Needless to dsay we left and will not be returning, I have also reported them to Trading Standards for ripping off customers and Environmental Health!

• Steakhouse

Food Type

• Once a month

How often do you eat here?

• Family-oriented