COMS great marketing LOW after sale support!

• Ease of Set Up

• Voice Clarity

• Connection

Guest's review of Coms www.coms.com

“COMS great marketing LOW after sale support!”

Written on: 12/03/2013

We are using Coms since 2010 - we have decided to try to run our company lines with them - unfortunately nobody has explained to us that VOIP lines will not works with BT or VIRGIN routers!!! Its a shame as one of my lines is offline since 9 months now and after hundreds of emails and calls to COMS my problem is still unsolved. They have recommended to send me a router with pre-config to work with Virgin modem - also Coms asked me to pay for this (!!!!) - finally when I've received my new router I've realised that this isn't working at all. Sending emails, calls - lack of response. No one to blame and no one to take responsibility for faults and not working product. I've contacted support again today and I'm waiting till tomorrow for my system to be fully working - otherwise I'm moving all my services to other company! NIne months ??? ABSURD!

• Ease of Set Up