Visalus & Vi UK - everything you need to know about Vi UK

amandahill's review of ViSalus www.visalus.com

ViSalus www.visalus.com

“Visalus and Vi UK - everything you need to know about...”

Written on: 30/08/2013 by amandahill (1 review written)

Visalus is in America and in the UK it is known as Body by Vi or Vi UK - and I contacted them not the other way around... although since then I have had a significant number of my network approach me about it.
Does Visalus do what it says on the TIN? In my opinion Visalus offers everything it says and more IF you do what you would with it... it contains essential vitamins and minerals that show in your body very quickly in your hair, nails and skin and gives you lots of energy. I do not take it to lose weight BUT have dropped 17 pounds using it just once a day since April. I decided to become a promoter despite ignoring everything else on the market and have found the back up from the company to be amazing, my upline are out of this world and the marketing you are given is exceptional so add that to a product that has helped many of my friends with diabetic, fertility and other health issues as well as one team member who has lost over 6.5 stone and I am happy to be hooked. It is a real pleasure to help people succeed with this company who want you to be happy as well as healthy and have some great values. A product that does what it says, backed by a focused company with really great values and amazing marketing - take a chance and see what Vi can do for your health.