best all-in-one sperm booster

SR1980's review of Fertilsan M

Fertilsan M

“best all-in-one sperm booster ”

Written on: 12/02/2014 by SR1980 (28 reviews written)

I was diagnosed with male factor infertility almost nine months ago. We had been trying for a baby for one year and then went to see fertility specialists.

My missus is fine, but all my readings were low or very low: 17 million per ml, 3% normal forms and 20% good or better motility. Not good!

I decided for my missus and my future kid I had to do everything I could to get better swimmers. I literally stopped drinking alcohol, no more coffee, no fast food and I decided to take my first ever supplement. I was suspicious at first, but the fertility center told me that they work. Initially I went for four months of fertilsan M, because shipping was free and apparently you have to take it for at least three months anyway, because that is how long swimmer take to mature.

Many people had reported pregnancies having taken fertilsan m and it did really well in some male fertility supplement comparison. It is a high quality all-in-one product from Germany with all the key nutrients you need to grow top notch swimmers. I liked that, because I don’t have to mess about with lots of bottles!

After six months my missus got pregnant. By then we had the baby-making "trying" down to a T ☺ She is now 14 weeks, the scans have been good so far and apparently baby is going to start moving soon! I didn’t have another semen analysis done, but it just goes to show that even if your readings aren’t the best, if you work hard to do your best and believe in yourself it just takes that one swimmer!

Fertilsan m costs just under £1 / day, but that is still a lot cheaper than a fertility treatment and what you get is priceless!

We are over the moon and cant wait to be parents now. I still have two months left, which I’ll use for number two ☺