Erection & health have massively improved

Anabelu246's review of Amitamin M Forte

Amitamin M Forte

“Erection and health have massively improved”

Written on: 03/04/2014 by Anabelu246 (1 review written)

When I started to have delivery issues in bed with my wife I began to look into natural ways to cure erectile function. My New Year’s resolution was to sort this out and I was amazed to find out that the Nobel Prize was awarded to some research about how amino acids can fix erections!

This is what amitamin have based their product m forte on. They have also have thrown in a few other nutrients apparently good for men like Pine Bark Extract and zinc.

Now, I don’t know anything about the science, but the stuff is great! In just under three months it has sorted out my erection, I feel a million times better and healthier and somehow I have gone the whole winter without a cold!

I saw the other reviewer saying that it is not cheap.. well, once your health goes you’ll pay all the money in the world to get it back.. and you’ll be lucky if you can. I can feel that this stuff works and I am going to keep on taking it.