Worst site

Pandamassta's review of Vgoldseller

“Worst site”

Written on: 25/03/2013 by Pandamassta (1 review written)

Hey, I paid for some inreal gold for a game their ofc. But after the payment they told me that it was out of stock and cancled the conversation.
I tried and tried for 3-5 days and asked them how long it would take but they didn't know. So after 10 days I asked for my money back, cause I had waited patiently for the ingame gold and it hadn't showed up. So I ask for my money back and the only thing the "operator" said was. Please come back 5-15 hours for my "boss" to work so he can transfer over your money. And as the operator said I did wait. Next time after the awesome time "5-15" hours I went back and asked again for my refund. But he said the same about the time.

I repeated the question about the refund for like 3-4 days and FINALLY they paid me back. Just one word for that kind of people.
Was so mad that they tried to take me all over all the time, so I would stop ask them. But I didn't and got my money back. This is the worst untrustable site I have ever seen. So PLEASE do not buy anything at all from that site.