First time bidder

• How would you rate the product range?

Guest's review of Newport Auctions Ltd www.newportauctions.co.uk

“First time bidder”

Written on: 13/12/2011

Went to an evening auction after being recommended by a freind, I only had a limited budget and the staff helped me find a vehicle within my price range.

The bidding process was very easy, placed a 10% deposit then waited for an answer of the owner. I paid in full and drove it away the same night.

The staff were friendly, bidding was easy and the price was good. Would definitely use again.

• Vauxhall Vectra Diesel

What vehicle(s) did you purchase?

• How would you rate the product range?

Donstuba's Comment

Written on: 02/11/2013

i have been successful in just one car out of the three cars i have purchased from the auction. Its not fair that traders use this auction as a means to get rid of their wrecked or faulty cars. I think in my opinion, they should only receive vehicles that are road worthy from clients. I paid over 5 thousand pounds for a car and as we speak, i am still in the garage trying to sort out what the problem is. Its not fair what they are doing. I will be taking up this issue to the police asap because i am beginning to find this whole auction thing a sham.