Not fit for purpose!!!

• Service & Support

Bonkeyknob's review of Vax U89-P8-P Power 8 Pet Bagless Upright Vacuum

Vax U89-P8-P Power 8 Pet Bagless Upright Vacuum

“Not fit for purpose!!!”

Written on: 16/03/2013 by Bonkeyknob (1 review written)

I wish I had read some reviews before purchasing this utterly useless contraption! It worked perfectly for 5 minutes ... until the filter clogged! We washed the filter and re-installed it but it did no good! The cyclonic techology just doesn't happen. Like other reviews i have now read, i have to take the damn thing apart every 5 minutes to unclog the top where the dirt and pet hairs first enter the vac. It simply doesn't make it any further then this point - certainly not as far as the see-through dust collector which remains completely empty - and the suction reduces to zero!!! The air turns blue in my house when trying to use this pathetically ineffective excuse for a vacuum cleaner. It is a joke ... Sadly on me because I cannot find the receipt so that I can return it!! Totally and completely useless !!!!!!

• 1 - 6 months

Owned Product For:

Fragglerox's Response to Bonkeyknob's Review

Written on: 28/05/2013

I completely agree with you on every point. BTW, you don't need the receipt, just proof of purchase so a bank statement or credit card statement will be fine.