Vax U89-MAF2-R Air Force 2 Reach

• Style

• Service & Support

Chocolate22's review of Vax U89-MAF2-R Air Force 2 Reach

Vax U89-MAF2-R Air Force 2 Reach

“Vax U89-MAF2-R Air Force 2 Reach”

Written on: 18/09/2011 by Chocolate22 (1 review written)

I have three Springer Spaniel so finding a vacuum that's up to the job for the right price is tough. so I was delighted when Vax asked if I would test out the Air Force 2 Reach and tell you guys what I thought.

I think Vax are onto something here. I like my house CLEAN and free from Vacuum Dust that doesn't set me off sneezing. One that doesn't require a degree to use and stores nicely in the cupboard or the corner of a room.

So after taking it from the box and elementary assembly I excitedly pressed the on button!

Holy Moses this thing certainly lives up to its name, unleashing its cyclonic power on my house, forget ordering in a carpet cleaner this thing has so much power your carpet looks fresh and lifted and those mud marks the dog might have left behind... GONE.

I was impressed by the Eco packaging none of this extra rubbish to get rid of!

Not at all noisy which is refreshing
Easy removal of the brush and it can be turned on/off making the transition from tiles to carpet a breeze.
The brush guard sits low so no more sucking up the kids toys or even that cable you left on the floor
Collection chamber is easy to release and empty.
Hose reaches comfortably to the top of the stairs.
Furniture is well protected by the rubber guards
A nice long power lead!
Detachable Tools for every job including a turbo tool helping out on furniture etc
Has a great widget to help adjust the suction when using the tools on different surfaces
A little light to let you know if there are any problems

So there a couple of things that could be better but on the whole I am really pleased with the way this Vacuum does its Job!

Its a little heavy but you can't have power and capacity and expect it to weigh nothing
The tools are a little fiddly and cable tidy could be better
Cleaning of the waste container is a little messy but you only do this now and again.
Carry Handle is a little high for taking upstairs

If you buy this you WILL have a clean house guaranteed and no sneezing

• 1 - 6 months