The worst vacuum - & nonsense repair policy

• Style

• Service & Support

mejulie.t's review of Vax Mach Air U91-MA-B

Vax Mach Air U91-MA-B

“The worst vacuum - and nonsense repair policy”

Written on: 29/02/2012 by mejulie.t (1 review written)

The Vax Mac Air has great reviews - but don't believe them.

The hoover is absolute rubbish. Our's lasted less than three months before the engine blew up. I took it back to Curry's where we bought it and they said we had to deal with Vax direct. So it took two weeks for the hoover to be collected, fixed and returned. We were charged as they said the lead was damaged - I don't think so.

It came back and the replaced engine was less powerful, but worse of all it then stopped sucking after another month.

I have no confidence in the Mac Air and just want a refund so that I can replace the hoover with something that actually works.

I now understand that I don't need to go through all the hassle of sending it back to Vax via their customer service hotline.

There is something called the 2003 Supply of Goods to Consumers Act - so don't be fobbed off. It is the supplier of the goods that is responsible not the manufacturer. And after 6 months and up to 6 years (in the UK) there is the Limitations Act.

So Vax and Curry's stop lying and breaking the law. Refund us if we are not happy with the goods.

• 6 - 12 months

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Kimmorgan's Response to mejulie.t's Review

Written on: 05/04/2013

ive had the same problem.....did you ever get a refund??