What utter rubbish

Guest's review of Vax Mach Air U91-MA-B

Vax Mach Air U91-MA-B

“What utter rubbish”

Written on: 09/11/2011

My Vax simply does not work for more than 5-10 minutes before cutting out. It’s been back to Vax and they gave a full clean bill of health stating nothing is wrong and the cutting out is simply a safety option!! Who needs a vac that only works for 5 minutes.
And for picking up hair?? Rubbish.
My 4 year old Morphy Richards I use for the car is better.
I am fighting with Vax for a credit.
Thank you for reading..

• 1 - 6 months

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's Comment

Written on: 29/02/2012

I agree the Vax Air is the worst hoover I have ever owned. The motor blew up after 3 months. The filter needs cleaning after every vacuum.

What is worse is that the manufacturer wants to handle the problems. You send it to them and they charge you for something random and then send it back. then the same happens 1 month later.

We bought it from Curry's I now realise that it is Curry's that need to sort this. So don't bother with Vax. Go after the company that sold it to you... 2003 sale of goods to consumers act.

Good luck

Nickadoodledoo's Comment

Written on: 12/05/2012

Without notice VAX sent a brand new machine. A different model.
It's still needs lots of filter cleaning but at least it works.
It took 5 returns and nearly 12 months to get this kind of solution.. I say solution loosely... I've got a new machine but it's still a heavy, hot, noisy VAX that needs more cleaning than the cleaning it does...