Great performance with electric shock!

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Vax C89-P7N-P Power 7 Pet

Vax C89-P7N-P Power 7 Pet

“Great performance with electric shock!”

Written on: 06/12/2012

Purchased this one after have to endure poor suction from one of the chinese made vacuum they sold in ebay. Arrived today and tried straight away.

This vacuum does much better than our old one, sucking everything on its way. It sucks so hard it feels like it sticks to my carpet. It pick up hairs and all the dust that we thought were not there.

However, after 10 minute of usage the machine was down because of overheating. The internal filter was clogged. After we cleared the filter the machine was back on, but this time it gives me electric shock everytime I touch the power adjuster (for adjusting suction power, NOT the power cord). I tried to get other people to touch it, and everyone felt the same! Definitely electrical shock.

Going to exchange or refund this one. Still worry that this is a design failure as another reviewer also mentioned about getting electrical shock.

• 1 - 6 months