Superb compact cyclone cylinder cleaner with heaps of power!

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

superflyguy's review of Vax C88AMB Air 3 Mini

Vax C88AMB Air 3 Mini

“Superb compact cyclone cylinder cleaner with heaps of...”

Written on: 29/11/2012 by superflyguy (2 reviews written)

Purchased to replace my old (and broken) cyclone cylinder.
Fantastic little vacuum, its nice and compact and fits away in my cleaning cupboard taking up a teeny weeny space compared to the old vac. Its lightweight makes it a pleasure to handle too.

Plenty powerful suction, head easily adapts from my living room long pile rug to the kitchen lino to the hall carpet tiles with no loss of power.

The 2 litre capacity lets me do multiple rooms between emptying but I tend only to do 2 or 3 rooms at a time anyway.

Nice selection of tools in the box too for those other cleaning area's where the normal head isnt optimum. I was quite surprised at this elaborate compact cleaner, its certainly just as powerful as any of my friends upright and more so than my last cyclone cyclinder.

I've never had visitors comment on my vacuum cleaner before but this one got them talking when they seen it in action!
I think since its aesthetically pleasing with its sleek lines and modernistic design helped turn the heads too lol.

Excellent manufacturer's 6 year guarantee sealed the deal for me!
Any buyer will be pleased as punch with this purchase - as I was!

• 1 - 6 months

Owned Product For:

• compact, great range of tools, very powerful, lengthy warranty

Special Features