Best Vacuum I have ever had!

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

AmandaV's review of Miele S6220

Miele S6220

“Best Vacuum I have ever had!”

Written on: 03/04/2012 by AmandaV (11 reviews written)

I got this vacuum after I got so fed up with my cylinder Dyson, the pipe had split, it didn't pick up the bits, and fell over when I pulled it.

My parents have had this Miele model for 9 years and I borrowed it. It was only 1500watts but still has a strong suction.

This model is now 2000watts. It has 6 settings which are all excellent . The carpet head lifts the carpet with its powerful suction, the hard floor setting is great and you can get the smallest of bits from the edges.

It follows me around with the slightest of pulls and is light enough to carry up the stairs. The recoil of the cable is by one touch and very quick.

This model comes with the turbo brush which I use twice a week to really beat the carpet and pick up the dog hairs. It has 3 accessories which can be clipped onto the hose but I prefer to keep it in the cupboard until I need them.

The bags can be expensive but if you shop around you can find them cheaper.

• 1 - 6 months