Great suction, sturdy, long lasting!

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

BlueAngels's review of Dyson DC07

Dyson DC07

“Great suction, sturdy, long lasting!”

Written on: 10/01/2013 by BlueAngels (1 review written)

I have had this now for 6-7 years and still going strong! Within the first 5year guarantee I needed the main hose replacing once which was sent out to me fast and very simple to replace myself. Unfortunately it has ripped again but this was in the 7th year of having the dyson and nothing else ever needed replacing. So really good compared to other Vaccume but the hose could do with being replaced by longer lasting, or stronger ones. As I said the first hose lasted me 4 years till it needed replacing which was replaced for free under the guarantee but the second lasted just 2-3 years! Replacement parts have just a 12months guarantee on them which I feel should be about 2-3years guarantee on them. It has never failed me on anything else ever! Bottom hose is still in great condition as other hve posted on here theirs has constantly ripped, but mine has never, mybe they have scraped it against things being rough with it???? I have now upgraded simply because I wanted to try out th ball dyson which has arrived today, (DYSON DC41). I think it may actually be harder to manoeuvre than the older types?! But mybe I just need to get used to it and then I will find it easier? It picks up fantastic though! Even though my DC07 picks up good, I hoovered my front room with th DC 07 and carpet looked clean, I then used the new DC41 straight after in the front room and there was LOADS of dust and dog hairs inside! This model has the strongest suction power of them all and I can actually see it lifts th carpet a bit which no vaccum has done before, and I have a decent thick carpet so just shows how powerfull the suction of the dc41 is! I would still recommend the dc07 to anyone, but if u hav a dog or cat, and you still see some hairs, either clean out under th Hoover to remove all clogged hairs, which will improve how it picks up, but if u really are a clean freak and want to know its completely clen then the DC41 is definitely the best option with the most powerfull suction!