10 years on I still have no acknowledgement of complaint

• Libraries

• Nightlife

• Societies & Clubs

Bolo's review of University of Central Lancashire www.uclan.ac.uk

“10 years on I still have no acknowledgement of complaint”

Written on: 02/05/2013 by Bolo (1 review written)

I left a perfdecvtly good job to better myself in an area of my own interest. Attending this university destroyed my career and my life as it was. No parking facilities meant i was constantly late for classes as I couldnt get a bus pass despite having no additional income. The university lied about the standard of its IT provision and changed the name of my course after it was too late for me to go back to my employer or find alternative suitable course. Instead of learning about Music Tech with G5 Apples the Uni had G3 computers for us and we could get the odd 1-2 hour session using a suite of G4 quicksilvers in tthe main building which belonged to another course. Out of over 30 enerants onto the Multimedia and Sonic Art course in 2004 on a handful got a degree. Most dropped out. Sold lie after lie. The dean refused to make a formal note of my complaints. I have been diagnossed Aspergers since this course which would explain my frustrations at things not being the way that they were promised before i left my job. I have been promised someone will get back to me buyt I find myself chasing people who you can only ever leave an answering machine message for. ITS TIME THE STUDENTS OF THE NOW CEASED MULTIMEDIA AND SONIC ARTS BA CAME FORWARD AND CHALLENGED THIS UNIVERSITY ON WHERE THE MONEY WENT THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN PROVIDING US A DECENT AND PROPOER EDUCATION.

• IT Facilities