No honest, have No Integrity

Guest's review of Open Colleges www.opencolleges.edu.au

“No honest, have No Integrity”

Written on: 23/03/2013

Quality Poor to fair
This is to Let everyone know that when you Book a course (THERE IS by LAW 5 DAY Cooling OFF period) & if by chance you change your mind, after giving a Deposite for any course, that they" HAVE TO by LAW" return all full money's that you Deposited into there account. The same way back,NOT a cheque..... That should be returned within at least a month of doing that!. Unfortunately ,This is not the case with these people. Tee Trinder, said to me that my money's would be returned and I respected his word,when he was trying to get me to take on the course. This happened Being Sept 2012. I Didn't receive my money's back until end of Feb 2013, and in a part payment,of which I never part paid to them. Noticing that my money's where not returned in full. I had rung and emailed, a number of times requesting for fully return of my monies.There accounts department lair and Don't know what there doing> They then said my credit card had expired (of which was not the case ) as they would not have been able to return any thing, by this late stage,if that was the case .They made this simple return "HELL." They should have also paid me interest for holding my monies 7 months from when it should of been returned. This is an ILLEGAL ACT and if they are doing this to others just to pay there bills. People really need to think twice about handing over there credit details to these people. They make up all sorts of story's , so they prolong giving your monies back. What a said bunch.....and this is an education system that should have integrity to people ,that keep them in business. They have no integrity. I finely received the other half of my monies with alot of fuss and stress. ( no interest) March ending 2013. I wrote to the CEO Mr [name removed]. ( google him , everyone else does) Very quickly it got sorted. BE WARE , if they are so egaer to take your money Are they prepared to honour by LAW there duty to you !..... These people are big and we ,our money's only make them big. So in the long run it's easyer for them to steal.