Wow Pizza Hut hire tow truck driver on drugs!

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

William1973's review of Pizza Hut near International Dr, Orlando, FL

“Wow Pizza Hut hire tow truck driver on drugs!”

Written on: 11/11/2012 by William1973 (1 review written)

I got towed from Pizza Hut because I parked my car and went to wonder works . With me that's fine I don't know florida laws about parking. I walked up to a truck that was parked on the drive thru window side. It had skulls all over it. I saw engine was running so I walked up to the window. And this guy that claims to be the owner of ( parking enforcement network) PEN starts screaming at me to get the f### away from his truck! He had white power stuff on his nose. I guess I scared him! I said I'm sorry for just walking up on you. I just want to get my car back what do I do? His screaming at me read the f###### signs. A woman that work at Pizza Hut jumped out his truck. Like she was on something to? I was like ok so his the yelling I don't know what to say. Wife kids scared ! This man is on drugs he jumps out his truck with white power on his shirt and eyes going all over his head. Sweeting , acting like if I wanted to fight him. I must have made him spill his drugs or something. Pizza Hut look in to this because no one should be in that state of mind when working with the public ! And knowing this is family's with children. I'm sorry but I would never take my family to a Pizza Hut. If this type of service is going on. Drugs! God help us all

Sandyr072006's Response to William1973's Review

Written on: 04/09/2013

I am looking in on suing Parking Enforcement Network. As the guy was treating us like we were dilinquints saying "We are watching you". What a low life creep. I am looking in to contacting a lawyer to sue this facility. The place is located Ross Avenue in Kissimmee FL. It was the worst expierience. I called 911 and they just had me on hold to tell me to talk to Pizza Hut manager and she said she isn't involved to call this guy. So in all they didn't help me so I will report them to BBB as well in all. Disgusting.