WASTE OF TIME!

Macdoooo's review of Sundown Adventureland

“WASTE OF TIME!”

Written on: 15/03/2013 by Macdoooo (1 review written)

I specifically went to this place as I thought it allowed babies on rides. I went for my 2 year olds birthday with family and friends....nothing interesting there. Absolute rubbish and overpriced for what it is. I'm originally from Edinburgh and we have things like this on offer for FREE. Staff were very rude and refused to get me the manager and also REFUSED TO REFUND despite us only being there 30 mins... HOW DARE THEY NOT REFUND WHEN WE DIDN'T EVEN GO ON ANYTHING!! Ended up trying to make the best of it, will never be going again and I will be warning all my friends and family and spreading the word on Facebook to avoid this place. Save your money and go to white post farm, I think its brilliant for all age groups and quite near there. Much more reasonable as well. Ideal for my sons 3rd birthday party next year...So disappointed in this place it's unreal.

• 14/02/13

Date of visit (month/year)

• Under 12