Fantastic service, quality food at an excellent price!

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Shiremoor House Farm, Shiremoor

“Fantastic service, quality food at an excellent price!”

Written on: 25/06/2012

I came to shiremoor farm on a sunday when the place was heaving for sunday lunch because I fancied a week off lol. I was with my little 7 month old boy. I couldn't believe how good the service was considering how busy the place was.
They brought a high chair straight over to our table and when I struggled to get him in it they brought another one. What struck me was how eager to help the staff were.
The decor and atmosphere was lovely and when the food came it didn't dissapoint. 2 giant yorkshire puddings, no charge 4 extra gravy which wasn't bisto it was lovely gravy and the beef was so tender it melted in your mouth, with veg served seperately and cooked very well. Best sunday dinner i've ever had in england apart from my mams and my nannas lol. i'm usually disappointed when I eat sunday lunch in restaraunts and pubs but not this time. Definately will go back and i'll tell friends and family to try it too.

• Other

Food Type

• First time

How often do you eat here?

• Intimate